This is the first post on my new blog! I’m just getting this new blog going, so stay tuned for more. Subscribe below to get notified when I post new updates.
The first recipe I’m sharing is quick and easy to put together, tastes amazing, and is surprisingly healthy. These fajitas are not only keto friendly, they’re gluten free as well. This makes for a wonderful week night meal, and you can easily double the amount of chicken for additional servings. If you’re not using an air fryer, all of my recipes can also be made on a sheet pan in the oven.
- Half a pound of chicken breast tenderloins
- One package of fajita seasoning
- Two small yellow onions
- One red pepper
- One yellow pepper
- In a small bowl, mix fajita seasoning with 1/4 of a cup of water and 1/4 of a cup of Canola Oil.
- Slice onions and peppers into thin strips, and add them along with tenderloins into a plastic freezer bag.
- Cover with seasoning mixture, and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- Preheat your air fryer or oven to 400 degrees.
- In an oven safe baking dish, add the chicken and pepper mixture that has been marinading and add to the air fryer or oven, making sure the chicken sits on top of the peppers for 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken is 165 degrees.
Any feedback, questions, or general comments you have are not only welcome…they are encouraged! I’d love to hear your opinions, as well as do my best to answer or assist with any issues or concerns that you may have. I’m very new at blogging, so your patience is appreciated. Hopefully, you will notice improvements and upgrades to the site in the coming days and weeks. Please Subscribe below to be the first to get updated recipes and new content! And please, if you see something you like…share it with your friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter!
Follow me on Facebook or Instagram.
Thank you again for stopping by, and please subscribe below for the latest recipes and posts.