Wondering what to do with the other half of your chicken tenderloins? This quick and healthy air fryer chicken parm recipe is tasty and easy to assemble.
Related links to this page:
Air fryer chicken parmesan is not only keto friendly, it’s gluten free as well. It makes for a wonderful week night meal, and you can easily double the amount of chicken for additional servings. If you’re not using an air fryer, all of my recipes can also be made on a sheet pan in the oven.
Air Fryer Chicken Parm
- Air Fryer, or Oven (Add 50 Degrees)
- Pyrex Oven Safe Square Two Quart Dish
- 1/2 pound Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- 1 package Fresh Thyme, Rosemary, and Parsley my grocery sold these together in a small package in the produce section
- 1 jar Rao's Selective Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 can Olive Oil or Cooking Spray
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- While air fryer is preheating, season the the tenderloins with salt, pepper, and fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme, and parsley), add them to the oven safe dish, and then spray with olive oil.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Top with Rao’s Selective marinara sauce, mozzarella, and sprinkle a little parmesan. Add back to air fryer, and cook for an additional three minutes, or until cheese is golden brown.
Any feedback, questions, or general comments you have are not only welcome…they are encouraged! I’d love to hear your opinions, as well as do my best to answer or assist with any issues or concerns that you may have. I’m very new at blogging, so your patience is appreciated. Hopefully, you will notice improvements and upgrades to the site in the coming days and weeks. Please enjoy the air fryer chicken parm and subscribe below to be the first to get updated recipes and new content! And please, if you see something you like…share it with your friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter!
Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.
Thank you again for stopping by, and please subscribe below for the latest recipes and posts.