For a truly gourmet meal for one, this Chilean sea bass air fryer recipe is a wonderful treat! An additional bonus to cooking fewer servings is lower costs at the grocery. For example, this normally expensive dish can be had for less than ten dollars! Cooking this recipe in one pan also makes clean up a breeze.
Related links to this page:
This Chilean sea bass air fryer recipe is not only keto friendly, it’s gluten free as well. It makes for a wonderful week night meal that you can have in less than thirty minutes. You can also easily double the amount of fish for additional servings. If you’re not using an air fryer, all of my recipes can also be made on a sheet pan in the oven by adding 50 degrees.
Chilean Sea Bass Air Fryer
- Air Fryer, or Oven (Add 50 Degrees)
- Pyrex Oven Safe Square Two Quart Dish
- 1/2 lb Chilean Sea Bass
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Herbs De Provence
- 1/3 cup Drive White Wine like Chardonnay
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- While the air fryer is preheating, mix together 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 3 minced garlic cloves, 2 teaspoons of pepper, 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper, and 1 teaspoon of salt. Pour wine of fish, then rub with oil mixture, and place in the oven safe Pyrex dish.
- Cook in the air fryer for 15 minutes. Remove and top with Herbs De Provence, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Any feedback, questions, or general comments you have are not only welcome…they are encouraged! I’d love to hear your opinions, as well as do my best to answer or assist with any issues or concerns that you may have. I’m very new at blogging, so your patience is appreciated. Hopefully, you will notice improvements and upgrades to the site in the coming days and weeks. Please enjoy the Chilean sea bass air fryer recipe, and subscribe below to be the first to get updated recipes and new content! And please, if you see something you like…share it with your friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter!
Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.
Thank you again for stopping by, and please subscribe below for the latest recipes and posts.