Wondering what to do with the other half of your chicken tenderloins? This quick and healthy recipe is tasty and easy to assemble.
This chicken parmesan is not only keto friendly, it’s gluten free as well. It makes for a wonderful week night meal, and you can easily double the amount of chicken for additional servings. If you’re not using an air fryer, all of my recipes can also be made on a sheet pan in the oven.
- Half a pound of chicken breast tenderloins
- Fresh thyme, rosemary, and parsley (my grocery sold these together in a small package in the produce section)
- Rao’s Selective marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Season the tenderloins with salt, pepper, and fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme, and parsley), then sprayed with olive oil.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 400.
- Top with Rao’s Selective marinara sauce, mozzarella, and sprinkle a little parmesan.
- Cook for an additional three minutes, or until cheese is golden brown.
Any feedback, questions, or general comments you have are not only welcome…they are encouraged! I’d love to hear your opinions, as well as do my best to answer or assist with any issues or concerns that you may have. I’m very new at blogging, so your patience is appreciated. Hopefully, you will notice improvements and upgrades to the site in the coming days and weeks. Please Subscribe below to be the first to get updated recipes and new content! And please, if you see something you like…share it with your friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter!
Follow me on Facebook or Instagram.
Thank you again for stopping by, and please subscribe below for the latest recipes and posts.