This salmon recipe is quick and easy to put together, tastes amazing, and is surprisingly healthy. It’s also elegant, and an impressive dish to share with company. Lemon dill salmon is not only keto friendly, it’s gluten free as well. This makes for a wonderful week night meal, and you can easily double the amount of fish for additional serving. If you’re not using an air fryer, all of my recipes can also be made on a sheet pan in the oven.
- Half a pound of salmon
- One lemon
- Fresh dill
- Coat the bottom of an oven safe 8×8 glass baking dish with olive oil or non stick cooking spray.
- Place slices of one fresh lemon on the bottom of the dish, and add fresh dill.
- Top with the piece of salmon, and season with salt, pepper, and a little more dill.
- Top salmon with a tablespoon of butter.
- Preheat air fryer or oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook for 25 minutes.
Any feedback, questions, or general comments you have are not only welcome…they are encouraged! I’d love to hear your opinions, as well as do my best to answer or assist with any issues or concerns that you may have. I’m very new at blogging, so your patience is appreciated. Hopefully, you will notice improvements and upgrades to the site in the coming days and weeks. Please Subscribe below to be the first to get updated recipes and new content! And please, if you see something you like…share it with your friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter!
Share on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
Follow me on Facebook or Instagram.
Thank you again for stopping by, and please subscribe below for the latest recipes and posts.