This air fryer lemon dill salmon recipe is quick and easy to put together, tastes amazing, and is surprisingly healthy. It’s also elegant, and an impressive dish to share with company or enjoy by yourself. Not only that, but an added bonus is how easy cleanup is with this one pan meal. You can also have dinner on the table in less than thirty minutes on a busy evening.
Related links to this page:
Lemon dill salmon is not only keto friendly, it’s gluten free as well. This makes for a wonderful week night meal, and you can easily double the amount of fish for an additional serving if you are entertaining. If you’re not using an air fryer, all of my recipes can also be made on a sheet pan in the oven by adding 50 degrees.
Lemon Dill Salmon
- Air Fryer, or Oven (Add 50 Degrees)
- Pyrex Oven Safe Square Two Quart Dish
- 1/2 lb Salmon
- 1 Lemon
- Fresh Dill
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 can Olive Oil or Cooking Spray
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- While the air fryer is preheating, coat the bottom of an oven safe 8×8 glass baking dish with olive oil or non stick cooking spray. Place slices of one fresh lemon on the bottom of the dish, and add fresh dill on top of the lemon slices. Top with the piece of salmon, and season with salt, pepper, butter, and a little more dill.
- Cook for 25 minutes.
Any feedback, questions, or general comments you have are not only welcome…they are encouraged! I’d love to hear your opinions, as well as do my best to answer or assist with any issues or concerns that you may have. I’m very new at blogging, so your patience is appreciated. Hopefully, you will notice improvements and upgrades to the site in the coming days and weeks. Please enjoy this wonderful air fryer lemon dill salmon recipe, and subscribe below to be the first to get updated recipes and new content! And please, if you see something you like…share it with your friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter!
Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.
Thank you again for stopping by, and please subscribe below for the latest recipes and posts.