The one recipe that I’ve been asked the most about is the air fryer shrimp boil. Just like all of my other posts, this is an incredibly easy dish to put together, and takes very little time to make. It’s also a very impressive dinner for guests, or a simple weeknight meal for yourself. An added bonus of cooking smaller portions is a small bill at the grocery.
Related links to this page:
This recipe takes less than twenty five minutes to assemble and cook, tastes out of this world, and is surprisingly healthy. The air fryer shrimp boil is not only keto friendly, it’s gluten free as well. This makes for a wonderful weeknight meal for one, and you can easily double the amount of shrimp for additional serving. If you’re not using an air fryer, all of my recipes can also be made on a sheet pan in the oven by adding 50 degrees.
Truth be told, this recipe is wonderful to make for two. You not only use all of the ingredients that you have on hand, but you get a great lunch the next day, or a wonderful meal to share.
Air Fryer Shrimp Boil
- Air Fryer, or Oven (Add 50 Degrees)
- Pyrex Oven Safe Square Two Quart Dish
- 1/2 lb Medium Shrimp 41-50 Count
- 1/2 lb Smoked Sausage Sliced
- 1/2 Squash Sliced
- 1/2 Zucchini Sliced
- 1/2 Yellow Onion Chopped
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper Chopped
- 5 pieces Asparagus Chopped
- 1 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- While air fryer is preheating, season and toss shrimp in half a tablespoon of Old Bay seasoning. Chop onion, squash, zucchini, yellow bell pepper, asparagus, and smoked sausage. In an oven safe two quart square Pyrex glass baking dish, add shrimp, sausage, and chopped vegetables and toss in Olive Oil.
- Cook for twelve minutes, or until shrimp is cooked through.
Any feedback, questions, or general comments you have are not only welcome, they’re encouraged! I’d love to hear your opinions, as well as do my best to answer or assist with any issues or concerns that you may have. I’m very new at blogging, so your patience is appreciated. Hopefully, you will notice improvements and upgrades to the site in the coming days and weeks. Please enjoy the air fryer shrimp boil, and subscribe below to be the first to get updated recipes and new content! And, if you see something you like, please share it with your friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter!
Share on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
Follow me on Facebook or Instagram.
Thank you again for stopping by, and please subscribe below for the latest recipes and posts.