The one recipe that I’ve been asked the most about is Old Bay shrimp, sausage, and peppers. Just like all of my other posts, this is an incredibly easy dish to put together, and takes very little time to make. It’s also a very impressive dinner for guests, or a simple weeknight meal for yourself. An added bonus of cooking smaller portions is a small bill at the grocery.
This recipe takes less than twenty five minutes to assemble and cook, tastes out of this world, and is surprisingly healthy. Old Bay shrimp, sausage, and peppers is not only keto friendly, it’s gluten free as well. This makes for a wonderful weeknight meal for one, and you can easily double the amount of shrimp for additional serving. If you’re not using an air fryer, all of my recipes can also be made on a sheet pan in the oven.
Truth be told, this recipe is wonderful to make for two. You not only use all of the ingredients that you have on hand, but you get a great lunch the next day, or a wonderful meal to share.
- Half of a pound of medium shrimp (41-50 count)
- Half of a smoked sausage
- Half of a squash
- Half of a zucchini
- Half of an onion
- Half of a yellow bell pepper
- A few pieces of asparagus
- Old Bay seasoning
- Thaw, remove shells, and clean shrimp.
- Season and toss shrimp in half a tablespoon of Old Bay seasoning.
- Chop onion, squash, zucchini, yellow bell pepper, asparagus, and smoked sausage.
- In an oven safe 8.1 x 8.1 inch pyrex glass baking dish, add shrimp, sausage, and chopped vegetables.
- Toss in olive oil.
- Preheat air fryer or oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook for twelve minutes, or until shrimp is cooked through.
Any feedback, questions, or general comments you have are not only welcome, they’re encouraged! I’d love to hear your opinions, as well as do my best to answer or assist with any issues or concerns that you may have. I’m very new at blogging, so your patience is appreciated. Hopefully, you will notice improvements and upgrades to the site in the coming days and weeks. Please subscribe below to be the first to get updated recipes and new content! And, if you see something you like, please share it with your friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter!
Share on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
Follow me on Facebook or Instagram.
Thank you again for stopping by, and please subscribe below for the latest recipes and posts.