Who doesn’t love a grilled cheese sandwich? This might be the easiest, cheapest, and quickest recipe that ever gets posted to this blog. Not only that, it’s a wonderful tasty meal for one, and cooking it in air fryer or oven makes for fewer dirty dishes and a faster prep time. I won’t tell you the number of sandwiches that had to be sacrificed to find the perfect time, temperature, and cooking method.
That beautiful grill cheese up there is also going to allow me to test out the first of the upgrades that are coming to the site in the next few days. Today, you will notice a new recipe section, and it only made sense to try it out with something simple. Keep your fingers crossed.
Unlike my past recipes, you will not see the words keto, gluten free, or healthy anywhere around. But, if you are in a hurry, trying to save money, or are just in the mood for some comfort food…this recipe is for you.
The Perfect Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Air fryer or oven
- 1 piece American cheese
- 2 pieces bread
- 1 can olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat air fryer or oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray one side of each piece of bread with the olive oil cooking spray.
- Place the American cheese between the bread, olive oil sprayed side facing out.
- Cook in the air fryer or oven for 4 minutes on the lowest shelf, flipping exactly halfway through.
- After the cook time is over, allow the sandwich to rest in the warm air fryer or oven for 2 or 3 minutes to allow for the cheese to melt.
Any feedback, questions, or general comments you have are not only welcome, they’re encouraged! I’d love to hear your opinions, as well as do my best to answer or assist with any issues or concerns that you may have. I’m very new at blogging, so your patience is appreciated. Hopefully, you will notice improvements and upgrades to the site in the coming days and weeks. Please subscribe below to be the first to get updated recipes and new content! And, if you see something you like, please share it with your friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter!
Follow me on Facebook or Instagram.
Thank you again for stopping by, and please subscribe below for the latest recipes and posts.