So, you’ve made one incredible meal…but, you’ve still got half of an unused pork tenderloin that needs to be cooked. This recipe is truly a gourmet way to use up your leftovers. You can use this recipe for a lunch, or even meal prep so you don’t have to cook dinner the next day.
This recipe takes a little over thirty minutes to assemble and cook. Trust me, it’s worth the wait, tastes out of this world, and is surprisingly healthy. Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin is not only keto friendly, it’s gluten free as well. It makes for a great dinner for two, or is even better the next day. If you’re not using an air fryer, all of my recipes can also be made on a sheet pan in the oven.
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Air fryer or oven
- 8.1 X 8.1 glass Pyrex oven safe dish
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 5 pieces thick cut bacon
- 2 heads garlic plus two cloves diced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme my grocery sells both fresh thyme and rosemary together in the produce department for roasting
- 1 can olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat air fryer, or oven to 400 degrees.
- Season pork tenderloin with salt, pepper, and two cloves of diced garlic. Wrap bacon around pork.
- Cut the bottoms off of two whole heads of garlic, and add them to your dish. Place rosemary into the dish as well, and top with the bacon wrapped pork tenderloin. Spray with olive oil.
- Cook for 35 minutes, or until the thickest part of the pork reaches 140 degrees.
Any feedback, questions, or general comments you have are not only welcome, they’re encouraged! I’d love to hear your opinions, as well as do my best to answer or assist with any issues or concerns that you may have. I’m very new at blogging, so your patience is appreciated. Hopefully, you will notice improvements and upgrades to the site in the coming days and weeks. Please subscribe below to be the first to get updated recipes and new content! And, if you see something you like, please share it with your friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter!
Follow me on Facebook or Instagram.
Thank you again for stopping by, and please subscribe below for the latest recipes and posts.