Air fryer meatloaf is super simple, quick, and tastes great. If you’re cooking for one (or two), you know it’s extremely difficult to do efficiently. Most recipes only use a portion of the amount of protein that you can buy at the grocery, and I personally hate wasting food. So, this week I’ll be posting two recipes a day that you can easily assemble for a dinner and a lunch the next day, while using up what you’ve bought at the store. Next up is ground beef, which I normally buy a pound at a time and lean (92/8).
Links related to this post:
The first recipe is for air fryer meatloaf, which is one of my favorite comfort foods. This recipe takes a little over an hour to assemble and cook. Trust me, it’s worth the wait and tastes out of this world. It makes for a great dinner for two, or is even better the next day as a sandwich or stuffed peppers! If you’re not using an air fryer, all of my recipes can also be made on a sheet pan in the oven, by adding 50 degrees to the cooking temperature.
Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Air fryer or oven
- Large mixing bowl
- 3 cup oven safe Pyrex glass baking dish
- 1 lb lean beef the same beef mixture will be used in the next recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 cup panko
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 can olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- Preheat air fryer, or oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix beef, egg, panko, milk, garlic, salt and pepper together.
- Spray the Pyrex dish with olive oil, and add 1/2 of the beef mixture.
- Cook for one hour, removing in the last ten minutes to add 1 tbsp of mustard and ketchup to the top. Cook for 5 more minutes and add the last tbsp of ketchup to the top of the meatloaf, cooking for the final 5 minutes.
Please note, the same beef mixture made above will be used for the second recipe today. Also, if you’re interested in ordering the Pyrex that I use for this air fryer meatloaf recipe the link is above.
Any feedback, questions, or general comments you have are not only welcome, they’re encouraged! I’d love to hear your opinions, as well as do my best to answer or assist with any issues or concerns that you may have. I’m very new at blogging, so your patience is appreciated. Hopefully, you will notice improvements and upgrades to the site in the coming days and weeks. Please enjoy the air fryer meatloaf, and subscribe below to be the first to get updated recipes and new content! And, if you see something you like, please share it with your friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter!
Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.
Thank you again for stopping by, and please subscribe below for the latest recipes and posts.