So, you’ve made one wonderful meal…but, you’ve still got half of an unused pound of ground beef that needs to be cooked. This dish is a great way to use up your leftovers. You can use this recipe for a lunch, or even meal prep so you don’t have to cook dinner the next day.
The second recipe is for meatloaf stuffed peppers, which is a tasty comfort food. This recipe takes a little over thirty minutes to assemble and cook. Trust me, it’s worth the wait and tastes out of this world. It makes for a great dinner for two, or is great the next day for lunch If you’re not using an air fryer, all of my recipes can also be made on a sheet pan in the oven.
Air Fryer Meatloaf Stuffed Peppers
- Air fryer or oven
- Large mixing bowl
- 1 lb lean ground beef the same beef mixture will be used in the previous recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 cup panko
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 green, yellow, or red peppers
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat air fryer or oven to 350.
- Cut the top off of 2 – 3 large bell peppers, and stuff with the meatloaf beef mixture.
- Add to the air fryer, and cook for 25 – 30 minutes (this can be done at the same time you're cooking the meatloaf).
- I cut my stuffed peppers in half, but this step is not necessary.
- Remove and add parmesan and mozzarella cheese, and cook for an additional 5 minutes for cheese to melt and turn golden brown.
Any feedback, questions, or general comments you have are not only welcome, they’re encouraged! I’d love to hear your opinions, as well as do my best to answer or assist with any issues or concerns that you may have. I’m very new at blogging, so your patience is appreciated. Hopefully, you will notice improvements and upgrades to the site in the coming days and weeks. Please subscribe below to be the first to get updated recipes and new content! And, if you see something you like, please share it with your friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter!
Follow me on Facebook or Instagram.
Thank you again for stopping by, and please subscribe below for the latest recipes and posts.