This air fryer burger is beyond restaurant quality and taste, and you can have it minutes at home. You learned one of life’s greatest tricks earlier today with the air fryer bacon recipe (link below). If you didn’t eat every single last piece of bacon you made (which I wouldn’t blame you for if you did), what should you cook with the leftovers? The answer is one of the best, if not the best bacon double cheeseburger you’ve ever had. That sounds like a lot of hyperbole, but trust me…this air fryer burger recipe is that good.
Links related to this post:
Unlike my past recipes, you will not see the words keto, gluten free, or healthy anywhere around this air fryer burger. The recipe takes less than half an hour to assemble and cook, tastes out of this world, is surprisingly healthy, and not to mention gourmet. Air fryer burgers make for a wonderful weeknight meal for one, and you can easily double the amount of beef for a guest. If you’re not using an air fryer, all of my recipes can also be made on a sheet pan in the oven (although, I’d use a grill or frying pan on the stove for this one) by adding 50 degrees.
Air Fryer Burger
- Air fryer, oven, grill, or frying pan
- 2 1/4 pound beef burger patties I use Laura's Lean burgers already assembled
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 slices thick cut air fried bacon, cut in half
- 2 slicess American cheese
- 1 onion roll/bun
- 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1 slice tomato
- 2 leafs green leaf lettuce
- 1 slice red onion
- Preheat your air fryer, or oven to 350 degrees.
- Season your burgers with salt and pepper.
- Add to the hot air fryer, and cook for 8 – 12 minutes depending on how well you like your burgers. Flip when your machine beeps, or halfway through the cooking time.
- Place american cheese on burgers as soon as they're done to allow it to melt.
- While the burgers are cooking you can slice the onion and tomato, as well as apply the ketchup mayonnaise, and mustard to the buns.
- Lay the bottom bun down and add a piece of lettuce, top with a burger with cheese and top with two pieces of your bacon, another piece of lettuce, another burger with cheese and the remaining bacon, then add onion, tomato, and the remaining top piece of the onion roll.
Any feedback, questions, or general comments you have are not only welcome, they’re encouraged! I’d love to hear your opinions, as well as do my best to answer or assist with any issues or concerns that you may have. I’m very new at blogging, so your patience is appreciated. Hopefully, you will notice improvements and upgrades to the site in the coming days and weeks. Please enjoy the air fryer burger, and subscribe below to be the first to get updated recipes and new content! And, if you see something you like, please share it with your friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter!
Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.
Thank you again for stopping by, and please subscribe below for the latest recipes and posts.
All of your dishes look amazing! Keep them coming!
Thank you! 🙂
Yum!!! I’ll have one of those, please!!!!!
You got it!