For a truly gourmet meal for one, Chilean sea bass is a wonderful treat! An additional bonus to cooking fewer servings is lower costs at the grocery. For example, this normally expensive dish can be had for less than ten dollars!
This Chilean sea bass is not only keto friendly, it’s gluten free as well. It makes for a wonderful week night meal, and you can easily double the amount of fish for additional servings. If you’re not using an air fryer, all of my recipes can also be made on a sheet pan in the oven.
- Half a pound of Chilean sea bass
- Three garlic cloves
- Herbs De Provence
- Dry white wine
- Mix one tablespoon of olive oil, a teaspoon of salt, two teaspoons of pepper, and three garlic cloves together in a small bowl.
- Rub mixture on fish, place in an oven safe dish and pour 1/3 a cup of dry white wine over top.
- Preheat air fryer or oven to 375 degrees.
- Add fish and cook for 17 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer or oven and top the sea bass with Herbs De Provence.
- Cook for an additional 8 minutes (25 minutes total).
Any feedback, questions, or general comments you have are not only welcome…they are encouraged! I’d love to hear your opinions, as well as do my best to answer or assist with any issues or concerns that you may have. I’m very new at blogging, so your patience is appreciated. Hopefully, you will notice improvements and upgrades to the site in the coming days and weeks. Please Subscribe below to be the first to get updated recipes and new content! And please, if you see something you like…share it with your friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter!
Share on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
Follow me on Facebook or Instagram.
Thank you again for stopping by, and please subscribe below for the latest recipes and posts.